Thursday 2 June 2016

Baby Shower Ideas- 2

Hello guys
I am back with favors for a Baby shower event. I did this event few months ago and though its time to blog about it. This was a Baby shower event for a very special person and it was also a surprise for the Mommy-to-be. Si I had to hurry up to do this event in a very small amount of time and I forgot blogging about it.
I of course started with planning according to the theme......Blue and Pink...So I started with decoration basics.... handcut some pink and blue crepe paper to make the crepe rolls. Then was balloons....baby showers themed and some plain ones. Then I hand did some banners which were baby themed which completed the decoration part.
These banners were hung with balloons from walls and corners with he crepe paper rolls.
 I even did some tassels to decorate the table on which food and drinks were to be kept.
Then it was time for favors....My client wanted 3 favors and so we sat down and worked out what we wanted to give and we decided to do baby booties, Green tea box favor and a small basket filled with girly accessories.
So after a tiring day filled with shopping for accessories and choclates, I sat down to work with the baby booties and tea box

The baby booties are handmade. I used chevron pattern paper with some paper twine. The booties are stuffed with all sorts of chocolates.

The tea box is made using light blue cand light pink  250 gsm cardstock. It was stamped with Thank you sentiment with the flourish.. I contains 4 green tea bags. The tea bags are designed and printed along with pull out tags for the tea bags.
The little baskets were stuffed with shredded paper and thermocol balls. Then, I filled it up with gift wrapped nail enamels, hairbands and hair clips. Then I wrapped the basket with transparent paper and added some satin ribbon bows.
















So that finishes the favors. I also added tags to all the favors. These tags are hand drawn and made by hand.
Last but not least, a sache and tiara were made to complete the entire order.

I do have all the pictures for the event and the products I made. Thank for reading my blog and have a great day

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, all of your decorations are amazing!! You did such a beautiful job with everything!! I especially love those baby shoes!! I know the mom-to-be loved this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete